Re-Draft — where publication is the prize
This is your chance to get your talent recognised in a book that will be read all over New Zealand and provide inspiration to others.
Entry is free, and the form can be found in The Word is Out.
The judges are Tessa Duder and James Norcliffe.
Re-Draft has published brilliant work by hundreds of young New Zealand writers, many of them building a fine portfolio over several years.
How to enter
Read the guidelines for instructions in full.
- Order a copy of Re-Draft, or find The Word is Out at your public library, or your school, polytechnic or university library, or English department. Check out the quality of the writing to make sure you’re on the right track.
- Photocopy the entry form from the back of the book.
- Read the guidelines carefully. Length must be suitable for inclusion in an anthology.
- Send 2 copies of your entry before the closing date: 30 September 2015.
Find out more about Re-Draft on the Christchurch School for Young Writers’ website, or contact the School for Young Writers at: PO Box 21120, Christchurch 8143, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Search the library catalogue for Re-draft
- 2006 examples of Re-Draft work
- 2005 examples of Re-Draft work
Updated June 2015