Ball Season — what to wear
Ball season brings out the Cinderella in every girl — of course you want to look fabulous, but this year maybe you will be rocking hot gold heels rather than glass slippers! Here's some sites to get your imagination flowing …
nzgirl is always a good site with practical advice (AND things you can buy in NZ).
Shopping for ball dresses?
Good shops to check out include:
- Principals (in Farmers stores) has some sharp stuff too.
- If you are into 50s style and looking like a pin up goddess, Rita Sue is a NZ site with oodles of vintage style.
- Other vintage glamour may be found at op-shops around town.
- If you want to get a dress made, check out the Yellow Pages listing of dressmakers, or get into the latest fashion mags to get ideas and make your own outfit!
- If you want to go fully Princess, you can get make up and hair done. There are some tips on Beauty Tips Online. Places that will get you looking gorgeous include:
So enjoy your night Miss Cinderella & Prince Charming!