Dr Who Day and the Create your own sonic screwdriver competition
Calling all time lords, cybermen, daleks, and time/space travelling companions!
Central Library Peterborough is hosting a Doctor Who themed event on Saturday 15 August 2015, free for all humans and other species to attend.
Cosplay as your favourite character and be in to win prizes for best dressed! There’ll also be colouring in, puzzles, Doctor Who books and DVDs to borrow, and from 2.30 to 3.00pm we’ll be holding a quiz to test you on your Doctor Who trivia. If you get them correct then you’ll win a prize, and if you’re unlucky there might be the possibility of trying some fish fingers and custard a la the Eleventh Doctor! Who could turn that down?
If you aren’t able to attend Doctor Who Day, don’t despair - we’re holding this Create Your Own Sonic Screwdriver competition which closes on Sunday 20 September. And there’s always the plethora of Doctor Who fiction, fan guides, DVDs, eBooks and comics available at your local library all year round.
Create your own sonic screwdriver competition
- Age 15 and over
- Age 16 and under
Download information and entry form [1.19 MB PDF]
Terms and conditions
- Entries are limited to one entry per person only.
- You must supply all required contact details.
- Entries must be your own work and can include components that have been recycled, reused and repurposed.
- By submitting your entry you agree that you are the creator of the work and hold copyright. If we feature your work online, we will do so under a Creative Commons licence.
- If you are a winner, your design may be used for display purposes for a limited time and you agree to be interviewed and photographed for our websites. You consent to your name, image, and/or interview being used for reasonable publicity purposes by Christchurch City Libraries.
- The competition closed Sunday 20 September at 5pm and no entries will be accepted after this.
- The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into and any prizes are not transferrable.
- Competition entries to be submitted to:
Central Library Peterborough
Sonic Screwdriver Competition
91 Peterborough Street