Autumn Reading Competition – E Pānui Tokerau ana
The Autumn Reading Competition has finished for 2014. Congratulations to the winners:
- Ryan from Bromley won an iPad Mini as the overall winner of both competitions.
- Jethro from Mairehau and Lydia from Lansdowne won the major iTunes voucher prizes.
- Mayreen from Linwood and Shania C won the runner up iTunes vouchers.
There were also heaps of spot prizes awarded on the Padlets.
Thanks to everyone who entered and keep an eye on The Pulse for more competitions soon.
How the competition worked
We had two awesome competitions about the 2014 New Zealand Post Book Awards for Children and Young Adults – Young Adult fiction finalists.
- Match up the finalists’ opening lines to their titles to enter a prize draw for an iPad mini and iTunes vouchers.
- Upload a comment, link, picture or video about the finalists to our Padlets.
Please read the terms and conditions.
Read the Padlets we created about the New Zealand Post Book Awards Finalists
Speed Freak Fleur Beale
BACK | NEXT - view our Padlet about When We Wake by Karen Healey
Terms and conditions
- You must be Year 9 - 13 (inclusive) and live in Christchurch City Council area.
- The competitions close Sunday 25 May 2014.
- One entry per person in the Opening Lines competition. You can enter as many times as you like on the Padlet walls.
- All submitted entries in the Opening Lines competition are eligible for prizes, whether answered correctly or not.
- Submitting us a photo, video or original composition means that you are giving us permission to use it for promotional purposes.
- Prize winners will be notified as soon after the closing date as practicable.
- Christchurch City Libraries reserve the right to use the name and residential suburb of the winners, and images supplied by entrants, for promotional purposes.
Please note that these competitions use services supplied by third parties SurveyMonkey and Padlet and they may have additional terms and conditions.